Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Book Review - Sharon Lupella


“This story is filled with rich descriptive language and genuine heart-felt emotions revolving around a mother goose and her goslings.  The book’s characters are well-developed individuals whose interactions with the main character, Sweetie, are role models of friendship . . .

…   I personally enjoyed reading the book. (I read it in one setting.) It had a nice pace, not too slow or too fast. The plot was interesting and had a few twists to it. I liked the way the characters were introduced one at a time as part of the zoo family. I could picture the zoo in my mind with each specific building and the pathways connecting the buildings. It was a unique opportunity to be transported to a place where friends actually worked together to help a friend achieve her goal.”



Sharon Lupella,

Retired Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment